- If a tooth is knocked out, it should be placed in salt water or milk and the patient should get to an oral surgeon as soon as possible.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) must have a parent or legal guardian present at the time of consultation and surgery.
- Bring all insurance forms, information and available x-ray(s).
- Wear loose-fitting, short-sleeved, comfortable clothing (avoid high heels).
- The night before surgery, do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Do not wear any jewelry.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Lee prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Instructions for General Anesthesia or I.V. Sedation
- Patient anticipating general anesthesia or I.V. sedation must NOT have anything to eat or drink (including water) 6 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- A responsible adult must drive and escort the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.